❤Crazy Little Thing Called Love.

About Me

My photo
preetlovesyou
I am just me. So ask me. =)
View my complete profile

Rant Here



Friends

  • Alvin.RP
  • Baofa.RP
  • Brenda.RP
  • ChunHow.RP
  • Delcinea.OPSS
  • Eza.RP
  • Jasmine.RP
  • JunShun.RP
  • Li Ping.RP
  • Manik.OPSS
  • Mia.RP
  • Michelle.OPSS
  • Michelle.RP
  • Sarah Chaudhry
  • Sharan.OPSS
  • Wei Xin.OPSS
  • Xiao Bai.RP

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2008 (15)
    • ▼  May (6)
      • HappyI am glad i have you in my life jaaniji.I am ...
      • Player ThangAnyway's life has been good.Have a few...
      • Just a few things i found which i think should sha...
      • *The Life*I feel things are kinda resolved now.I f...
      • *Life.*I hate the period of the month. It kills us...
      • *Been Busy.*Been busy with tests and PP scope thin...
    • ►  April (9)
  • ►  2007 (16)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (6)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  February (5)
  • ►  2006 (31)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (9)
    • ►  March (11)
    • ►  February (6)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ►  2005 (10)
    • ►  December (10)

1 May 2008

*Been Busy.*


Been busy with tests and PP scope thingy.

So happy that my PP scope was ACCEPTED!!

Now i can start on my essay.

2000 words.

Surprisingly, i am excited. =)

Hope Chelsea is going to trash Liverpool tonight.

*Cross Fingers and Prays*
Posted by preetlovesyou at 2:18 am

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)